This happen more often on hot days. We have anew starter just two months ago.
After driving for a short trip and park for 45 minute on a hot, it won't start on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that
- power door lock system will not unlock any of the doors
- How to fix error codes C0035,C0036 for Chevrolet Uplander of year 2007 3.9L
- van continues to run after ignition is off started van today and horn went off.
- Transmission will only move in reverse. Why and potential solutions.Suggestions.