This happen more often on hot days. We have anew starter just two months ago.
After driving for a short trip and park for 45 minute on a hot, it won't start on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2006 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($251 - 308) in Otego, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($156 - 202) in La Plata, MD
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($169 - 379) in Little Falls, MN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Collinsville, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($533 - 563) in Barlow, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($408 - 463) in Panola, TX