This happen more often on hot days. We have anew starter just two months ago.
After driving for a short trip and park for 45 minute on a hot, it won't start on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
- TC light is on reduced power is displayed dies during driving sometimes
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that