down and gas peddle feels soft, have been told it may be temp sensor is faulty what advice can u give me also no check engine lite comes on had it scaned and showed #4 piston miss fire replaced plug and plug wire still does same thing, has 3000 miles on remanufactured long block
after driving approx. 10 miles engine starts to miss and transmission shifts on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- Why does the AC Blower not work?
- I got a 95 Blazer 4 x 4 manual manual five speed want to see pictures of the slave cylinder
- Check engine light stays on...won't pass smog.
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li
- emission had repaired not once maybe a few times tried to fill up stop .