down and gas peddle feels soft, have been told it may be temp sensor is faulty what advice can u give me also no check engine lite comes on had it scaned and showed #4 piston miss fire replaced plug and plug wire still does same thing, has 3000 miles on remanufactured long block
after driving approx. 10 miles engine starts to miss and transmission shifts on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- Can motor be fixed with coolent in motor oil,motor willnot crank to start.
- I have lost my only key to 2001 blazer what can I do
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security