just did a complete tune up on my 2008,ignition coils and sparkplugs,after completing work and igniting car notice engine light still on and low performance while test drive and transmission gears not performing according to change speed...
after doing a complete tuneup.car performance poor, wont pick up speed,and engin on 2008 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?
2008 Ford Fusion Estimates
- 40,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Kirtland, NM
- 5,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Ortley, SD
- 110,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Hart, MI
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($265 - 386) in Lovejoy, GA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($387 - 565) in Starrucca, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($680 - 1,001) in Garber, IA