just did a complete tune up on my 2008,ignition coils and sparkplugs,after completing work and igniting car notice engine light still on and low performance while test drive and transmission gears not performing according to change speed...
after doing a complete tuneup.car performance poor, wont pick up speed,and engin on 2008 Ford Fusion
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2008 Ford Fusion Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Kirtland, NM
- 50,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Ortley, SD
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($186 - 217) in Hart, MI
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lovejoy, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($624 - 735) in Starrucca, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($160 - 375) in Garber, IA