after cranking, burning smell and smoke coming through a/c vents on 1996 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1996 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Argusville, ND
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Casa Blanca, NM
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Sibley, IL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($202 - 520) in Conneaut Lake, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($48 - 126) in Ector, TX
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($35 - 106) in Henning, MN