CAR WAS DRIVING WENT TO START NEXT DAY AND WOULD NOT, FIGURED OUT IT WAS THE TIMING CHAIN, WHEN OPEN UP, THE OIL GUIDE WAS IN 3 PIECES BOLT WERE WORE RIGHT DOWN, SO REPLACED EVERYTHING.. WENT TO START IT LAST NIGHT AND NOTHING.IS IT MORE LIKELY WE HAVE THE TIMING OFF, OR A BENT VALVE? THE MOTOR HAND CRANKED WITH NO PROBLEM.
AFTER CHANGING TIMING COMPONET, GASKETS,SPARK PLUGS CAR STILL WONT START on 2003 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($466 - 700) in Slaterville Springs, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($183 - 318) in N Ft Myers, FL
- 135,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Hovland, MN
- 150,000 Mile Service ($154 - 228) in Northumberland, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($128 - 293) in Thaxton, VA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($76 - 85) in Rochelle, TX