CAR WAS DRIVING WENT TO START NEXT DAY AND WOULD NOT, FIGURED OUT IT WAS THE TIMING CHAIN, WHEN OPEN UP, THE OIL GUIDE WAS IN 3 PIECES BOLT WERE WORE RIGHT DOWN, SO REPLACED EVERYTHING.. WENT TO START IT LAST NIGHT AND NOTHING.IS IT MORE LIKELY WE HAVE THE TIMING OFF, OR A BENT VALVE? THE MOTOR HAND CRANKED WITH NO PROBLEM.
AFTER CHANGING TIMING COMPONET, GASKETS,SPARK PLUGS CAR STILL WONT START on 2003 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- My headlights only work on high beams, they flash off & on in low beams not work
- Battery runs down new battery alternator fine. I took all the light bulbs out
- My car got stuck in Neutral today in the shifter moves front to back.
- All the dash lights came on an my car just stopped shifting now its stuck in thi
- My car will not go past 30 in drive, but it will if I manually put it in 2nd
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($205 - $285) in Slaterville Springs, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($62 - $123) in N Ft Myers, FL
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - $84) in Hovland, MN
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($143 - $178) in Northumberland, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($137 - $169) in Thaxton, VA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($38 - $51) in Rochelle, TX