CAR WAS DRIVING WENT TO START NEXT DAY AND WOULD NOT, FIGURED OUT IT WAS THE TIMING CHAIN, WHEN OPEN UP, THE OIL GUIDE WAS IN 3 PIECES BOLT WERE WORE RIGHT DOWN, SO REPLACED EVERYTHING.. WENT TO START IT LAST NIGHT AND NOTHING.IS IT MORE LIKELY WE HAVE THE TIMING OFF, OR A BENT VALVE? THE MOTOR HAND CRANKED WITH NO PROBLEM.
AFTER CHANGING TIMING COMPONET, GASKETS,SPARK PLUGS CAR STILL WONT START on 2003 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.
- What else can make the engine backfire thru the exhaust?
- Need to know how to replace a coolant reservoir in a 2002 Pontiac sunfire