CAR WAS DRIVING WENT TO START NEXT DAY AND WOULD NOT, FIGURED OUT IT WAS THE TIMING CHAIN, WHEN OPEN UP, THE OIL GUIDE WAS IN 3 PIECES BOLT WERE WORE RIGHT DOWN, SO REPLACED EVERYTHING.. WENT TO START IT LAST NIGHT AND NOTHING.IS IT MORE LIKELY WE HAVE THE TIMING OFF, OR A BENT VALVE? THE MOTOR HAND CRANKED WITH NO PROBLEM.
AFTER CHANGING TIMING COMPONET, GASKETS,SPARK PLUGS CAR STILL WONT START on 2003 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- car does not idle & motor quits while driving
- What is the plate that bolts to the head in between the head and the coil pack.
- Car rumbles and shakes with brakes held only in drive
- Replaced coolant reservoir, still leaking coolant, not overheating. What could be the problem?
- have a 2003 sunfire with 530,000 miles - running on 3 pistons - is it worth doing a valve job