My alternator died , i had my mechanic put a new one and also a new fuel pump.It is not a subaru dealer and he checked it with his computer and can not find anything showing being a problem. Also the car has a problem starting i have to press the accelerator pedal quickly then wait 3 sec. and then turn the key and it will start right off. My cruise control does not work anymore and the light stays on as well as the check engine light.
After changing the alternator the check engine light is on and stays on on 2005 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.