i just changed my oil in my 2004 chevy tracker n now the transmission is slipping how do i fix it n why is it happening?the same thing happened the last time i changed it but i dont know what they did to fix it....help! i need my vehicle!.....thank u!
after changing oil my transmission is slipping how to fix on 2004 Chevrolet Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- Why does the same DTC come back after R&R Sensors and Cleared the DTC, ECM Bad?
- How do I take out front seats. One bolt I can't get .covered by track
- Car won't start but the battery is good.
- How Fix 03 Tracker 2.0L has both MAF Low & High Input ETC Low Input, Knock High
- My tracker is having trouble shiftin between lower gears but not upper gears?