i just changed my oil in my 2004 chevy tracker n now the transmission is slipping how do i fix it n why is it happening?the same thing happened the last time i changed it but i dont know what they did to fix it....help! i need my vehicle!.....thank u!
after changing oil my transmission is slipping how to fix on 2004 Chevrolet Tracker
Asked by for the 2004 Chevrolet Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- gas odor
- Rattle for a short burst above 2000 RPM after New Timing Change Kit installed
- What is the easiest way to replace the front radiator grill on the tracker?
- Why is my 2003 chevy tracker smoking from front and back and overheating.
- When putting into gear blows turn signal fuse also trans brake lock inop. See on
2004 Chevrolet Tracker Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Kimberly, WI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($690 - $1,282) in Hartley, IA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($229 - $331) in Saint Paul, IN
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($262 - $405) in Gordonville, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($249 - $314) in Geddes, SD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($192 - $225) in Canal Fulton, OH