i just changed my oil in my 2004 chevy tracker n now the transmission is slipping how do i fix it n why is it happening?the same thing happened the last time i changed it but i dont know what they did to fix it....help! i need my vehicle!.....thank u!
after changing oil my transmission is slipping how to fix on 2004 Chevrolet Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- car starts ok but driving , its like somebody turns the key off, engine shut on and off , you can watch RPMs go up and down, sometime engine will just stop, you can restart right away, most of the time while its still rolling.
- how to disconnect lower arm from bottom of steering knuckle? passenger front
- Leaking brake fluid out of rear brake drum. Drum stuck on
- it has recently started a knocking sound in engine its not leaking any oil or anything what could it be??
- How much will it cost to repair u joints on this vehicle and why can I not shift out of park the button does not want to push in and do you know how much a blower motor resistor cost to have repaired and cost of repairs for the other questions I asked