this is in addition to cars actual fan.when engine off, the fan noise stays on for about 30-45 seconds. is this a servo type problem? none of the indicator lights are registering this activity when ignition is off.
after cars running for about 15 minutes, there is a fan noise under hood. on 2002 Jaguar XKR
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XKR Questions
- What alternative can i use for shocks on the front and back?
- Oil is coming from latch that holds top down
- can the rear rotor be turned i needrear brakes and the front brakes were replac
- Strong gasoline smell inside car on cold start - 3 months long
- Forward alert will not turn off, drains battery. $5000 to fix!
2002 Jaguar XKR Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($372 - 486) in McDonough, GA
- Radiator Replacement ($1,521 - 1,888) in Mc Coy, VA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($498 - 810) in Commiskey, IN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($341 - 467) in Golconda, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($153 - 188) in Boys Town, NE
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Chesapeake Beach, MD