Prior to this I was side swiped on the front right side pushing my car up onto the center median now also hitting the left side front tire. The right tire was sliced and $4400 on the repairs their insurance covered. PROBLEM: when i picked up my car after repairs, there was a clunking sound like loose nuts and bolts in the front right that was NOT there prior. I took my car back, they rechecked it and told me my bushings needed replaced and it was normal wear. WAIT A MINUTE! They were just fine before! Could being hit cause them to break or they just "happen" to go bad at the SAME TIME? They say its my responsibility to pay the $650 to replace them. SOMETHING SMELLS REALLY BAD HERE!
After be'g hit i was told the bush'gs need replaced but its normal wear. True or on 2005 Volvo V70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 Questions
- Outside temp is -20..Engine sounds rough. Advised to use HEET additive.. Also
- while driving the anti- skid came on and the car stopped can you tell what i can
- f the oil is all covering the dipstick xxx' s when car is cold, is this a prob?
- Where should oil be on dipstick when full? There are only xxx's. Please help.
- why is my alarm light flashing even when the car is not locked?
2005 Volvo V70 Estimates