As I was driving on freeway, I get a loud POP from front right side of car and smoke and lose of excelaration... my husband added oil and new cap, but engine runs ROUGH and my idle is barely there....no leakage though or smoke when driving it home....what do you think?? head gasket?? lifers??
After adding a quart of oil, I forgot to repace oil cap - on 1992 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1992 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($290 - 407) in Walnutport, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - 136) in Ramsay, MI
- Vacuum Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Truro, MA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($304 - 421) in Spicewood, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($146 - 186) in Magee, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($280 - 498) in Rockholds, KY