just replaced ac compressor
after ac system flush how much oil to add? on 2008 Toyota Corolla
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Understanding Tire Pressure and the Dangers of Under- and Over-Inflating
- Oil Change Indicator Light, maintenance required light, MAINT light
- How Often Should I Change My Car's Oil?
- Is My Car Burning Oil and Other Symptoms of Oil Leaking
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2008 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($472 - $559) in Sun City, CA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($387 - $447) in Waldo, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($296 - $471) in Grinnell, IA
- Valve Adjustment ($400 - $517) in Maple Shade, NJ
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($142 - $235) in Fruitland, UT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($688 - $724) in Republican City, NE