It's a 2000 Volvo s80 and when first started runs smooth but won't rev up at all after running for a bit it gets a rough lower idle but will rev up to 1500-2000rpm's and occasionally it will start and run alright for a little while, what's causing this?
After a while the car starts to stop revving and loose power? on 2000 Volvo S80
Asked by for the 2000 Volvo S80
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Engine compartment, driver side under the dash
- Transmission overhaul cost or transmission replacement cost
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
2000 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - 89) in Hebron, ME
- Water Pump Replacement ($443 - 650) in Exira, IA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Passumpsic, VT
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Sergeantsville, NJ
- Antitheft System Control Module Replacement ($253 - 269) in Mesopotamia, OH
- Brake Pads Replacement ($153 - 222) in Lisman, AL