It's a 2000 Volvo s80 and when first started runs smooth but won't rev up at all after running for a bit it gets a rough lower idle but will rev up to 1500-2000rpm's and occasionally it will start and run alright for a little while, what's causing this?
After a while the car starts to stop revving and loose power? on 2000 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- need to find out where the vacuum hoses (2) off the air cleaner are connected to
- Passengers side air have gone off,never been in an accident of any kind.
- The hood is stuck I can pull the latch but it wont pop
- Estimated repair cost of wiper fluid tank replacement?
- My 2005 volvo S80 shut off when driving and will start back up about 10 minutes