It's a 2000 Volvo s80 and when first started runs smooth but won't rev up at all after running for a bit it gets a rough lower idle but will rev up to 1500-2000rpm's and occasionally it will start and run alright for a little while, what's causing this?
After a while the car starts to stop revving and loose power? on 2000 Volvo S80
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
- what is draining my brand new battery ? Ive had two batteries same problem.
2000 Volvo S80 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hebron, ME
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,800 - 2,019) in Exira, IA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Passumpsic, VT
- Wheel Alignment ($70 - 89) in Sergeantsville, NJ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($456 - 566) in Mesopotamia, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($140 - 178) in Lisman, AL