though they have been replaced with new parts. I can be driving and my car will cut off it usually will restart but sometimes it takes a while.
After a bad jump that killed the battery and fuse link my car still cut off even on 1997 Subaru Legacy Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Outback Questions
- What can i use to seal a crack in gas tank of my subaru legacy wagon 1997 2.2 motor
- My Subaru is leaking water, it only does it when the heater is turned on. It doesn't over heat and it loses about a half cup of water at a time. My dad thinks it is the water pump, I need to know for sure beforeI try to fix it
- How do you replace the sun roof drain hose/drivers side?
- power steering has small leak on front passenger side......what would cause this?
- leaking power steering has a small leak.....what would cause this?