There seems to be lots of problems with gas caps on these vehicles. Anyone else having similar problems?
After 450 miles service engine soon light came on. Bad gas cap? on 2010 Nissan 370Z
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 370Z Questions
- What contributes to a loss of power after SES has been cleared?
- My convertible top does not go up and down anymore, I think it's electrical.
- I removed the scew on the front two disk breaks to alow room for new nonstock ri
- What is the purpose of the screw on both front disk breaks in between the lug nu
- Trunk not opening like it used to?
2010 Nissan 370Z Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Whitewater, MT
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,120 - 2,768) in Watson, MN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,358 - 1,710) in Poestenkill, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($1,484 - 1,699) in Coinjock, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,079 - 1,180) in Fairfax Station, VA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($70 - 85) in Gradyville, KY