There seems to be lots of problems with gas caps on these vehicles. Anyone else having similar problems?
After 450 miles service engine soon light came on. Bad gas cap? on 2010 Nissan 370Z
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 370Z Questions
- My convertible top does not go up and down anymore, I think it's electrical.
- I removed the scew on the front two disk breaks to alow room for new nonstock ri
- How much does it cost to replace the panel that sits under the door?
- where is the temp gauge on a 2015 versa note
- passenger auto-up window will not close back when I shut door
2010 Nissan 370Z Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - $289) in Whitewater, MT
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Watson, MN
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,120 - $2,768) in Poestenkill, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($365 - $463) in Coinjock, NC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($354 - $376) in Fairfax Station, VA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Gradyville, KY