the mech components in transmission replaced problem is intermittent when I pull off rd and shut eng off restart car will work ok ????
after 20 to 50 miles on Fl interstate car locks in low gear when going off exit on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- 05 SRT won't start, gear shift locked, door lock system failed. Relay crt board?
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Saylorsburg, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($529 - 704) in Cedar Run, PA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Sasakwa, OK
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Weston, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,390 - 1,446) in Brighton, MA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 245) in Baileyville, ME