the mech components in transmission replaced problem is intermittent when I pull off rd and shut eng off restart car will work ok ????
after 20 to 50 miles on Fl interstate car locks in low gear when going off exit on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
- A Clock With A Wrench Picture And#16,In Odometer,What Does This Mean?
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($958 - 1,281) in Saylorsburg, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($183 - 310) in Cedar Run, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($88 - 180) in Sasakwa, OK
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($324 - 486) in Weston, NE
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($1,654 - 1,669) in Brighton, MA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($926 - 961) in Baileyville, ME