how do you adjust the parking break on this model
adjustong the rear parking break on 1994 Mercedes-Benz S420
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
May 26, 2011
I would go to www.alldatadiy.com and subscribe, it is very reasonable. That way you will get instructions with pictures on how to deal with your Benz P-brake problem.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- Driver side headlight won't turn off
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
1994 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Dallas, GA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($858 - 1,104) in Athol Springs, NY
- 97,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Groveoak, AL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($504 - 712) in Huntington, VT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($583 - 662) in Dinwiddie, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,151 - 1,210) in Aberdeen, MS