What would the total for a timing belt replacement if I did also replace all the recommended parts listed here as well...seals, tensioner, water pump, etc.?
additional parts cost on 1990 Honda Civic
1 answerOctober 15, 2009
2 answersAugust 16, 2012
1 answerOctober 25, 2014
1 answerJanuary 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1990 Honda Civic Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($204 - 267) in Beech Bluff, TN
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($93 - 114) in Benton, IA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($198 - 263) in Cisco, UT
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($345 - 402) in Vesuvius, VA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($274 - 346) in Long Creek, OR
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Orgas, WV