I only get a rattle noise when I turn left into a drive way or if the right wheel hits a bump or pot hole. any suggestions would be helpful.
Additional information on Ball joints question on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Water Pump Replacement ($251 - 421) in Orangeville, UT
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($187 - 259) in Paradise, MT
- Spark Plug Replacement ($186 - 253) in Aguanga, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($239 - 346) in Pickerington, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($205 - 244) in Puerto Real, PR