I know the power steering resevoir is under the alternator, but how do I add power steering fluid?
Adding power steering fluid on 2004 Chevrolet Impala
The power steering reservoir is mounted/part of the power steering pump, at the top is a cap that screws off, a funnel is needed (available in any hardware store) to avoid spilling the fluid on the fan belt. The GM part # of the fluid is 89021184.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
2004 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oelrichs, SD
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($88 - 112) in Kirkwood, DE
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($107 - 169) in Hustontown, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Muenster, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 71) in Port Austin, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($528 - 710) in Ruffin, NC