NEW COLUM AND ACTUATOR STILL NOT WORKING
ADDING FACTORY CRUISE DOES COMPUTOR NEED TO PROGRAMED on 2001 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2001 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($384 - 495) in Gladstone, NM
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Wysox, PA
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Lower Lake, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($371 - 515) in Jennings, OK
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($109 - 204) in Reidsville, NC
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($64 - 219) in Mulga, AL