Acura Vigor Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Acura Vigor
- Driving just fine then I smell something electrical and the car stops and now it
- How to disable a factory alarm on a acura vigor 93 ..where is it located?
- Which VSS do you replace, the in or out ?
- I have disconnected the tail lights and license plate lights. still blows fuse
- Door handles will not open LF door. How do I fix?
Acura Vigor Problemsexhaust manifold commonly fails on the 5 cylinder engine and may develop an exhaust leak that is especially noticeable when the car is cold.
Acura Vigor Questions
Won't start what do I do
Inner handle was sticking. Cold weather. Need info to get door opened.
Acura Vigor Reviews
My 1994 Vigor air conditioning works perfectly AS LONG AS THE TEMP. IS BELOW 75 DEGREES! If it's warmer than that-- I get nothing! The fan won't even turn on to recirculate any air at all! The past couple of weeks it's been in the 90's and a couple of times my air conditioning suddenly started up and working perfectly! Oh! And if I hit a speed bump on a downhill street-- then it usually ki...
Purchased my vigor 1993 used in july 1997 and have had it to date. Love it. No car comes close in my eyes. Minimal problems, love the car. reliable, sporty yet runs terrific. Its my baby.
bought car seven months ago looks great inside and out runs just as great as it looks everything original