Acura SLX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Acura SLX
- what kind of transmission fluid do i use and where's the dipstick?? thank you ..
- I have a bad transmission pan gasket that needs to be replaced.
- I have a 1999 Acura SLX and the other day the transmission overheat idiot light
- OBD II Code P0305 Misfire Detected in #5 Cylinder
- Acura SLX 98 back turn signals not working, stopped at once, no prob with fuse
Acura SLX Problemsdifferential on cars with a limited slip differential causes a clattering noise on turns. Replacing the oil with oil specified by Acura should fix the problem.
The intake manifold gasket can sometimes develop a leak.
Acura SLX Questions
went on so i got off the highway. when I started to go again the transmission was not going into first then finally did. all the other gears and reverse work fine....Any Ideas?
HELLO I INSTALLD NEW PLUG & CAMSSHAFT SENSOR AND IT STILL RUNS ROUGHWHAT DO I DO NEX.
Blinkers on back just stopped....there is no problem with the fuse or the bulbs. Mechanic wanted $120 to do a wiring inpsecction. I thought you might have a better answer
Acura SLX Recalls
Acura SLX Reviews
MY WIFE LOVES HER 1997 ACURA SLX FROM DAY ONE SHE IS 5'6' AND SHE CAN SEE OVER THE CAR AHEAD OF HER AND IT MAKES HER FILE SAFE ON A GOOD DAY HER SLX GET ABOUT 13 TO 15 MILE A GAL THE EGN HAS MADE A TIC TIC NOSE FROM DAY ONE .NOW IT HAS 168000 MIL ON IT WHIT A OBD II Code P0305 Misfire Detected in #5 Cylinder MORE MONEY MORE MONEY. BUT SHE STILL ...