Acura Integra Reviews

Acura Integra Reviews and Owner Comments

I have an integra type r and its amazingly fast NOT
driver side power window dont operate,cant find parts to replace it, both rear windows operate but both is very loose and shaky that it reap the door rubber insulation when i close the doors. the glass you can move it up and down.
i have a 1996 acura integra that runs great when it's warm outside but as soon as the temperature outside drops my car will not start! It turns over and turns over but will not start unless it's pushed started and at that it takes 3 or 4 times of dropping the clutch for it to start up and then it runs really rough til it gets up to temperature. I have changed spark plugs, battery, cap and rotor, the TW sensor running out of ideas here! Any suggestions or even maybe a reasoning behind this would help please and thank you
THE BEST CAR I EVER BOUGHT NEXT TO MT TOYOTA SUPRA. WOULD NOT SELL FOR ANY THING!!!!!!
I bought this car used with 194k on body and130k on engine. Fun to drive and fairly reliable.Only wish it was a type R 5 speed.
THEY NEED TO MAKE A NEW BUT BETTER ONE IN 2010
best mpgs ever no car in 2010 comes close
bought a very clean 2000 automatic GS trim for $4,500. It's my favorite vehicle purchase so far when compared to 2001 Taurus, 2004 Lincoln LS, and 1998 ford escort, all of which i bought in the past. I guess my advice is go try a japanese motor next time.
i just bought one for 850 totaled and reconstructed it has 150,000 i know right for a 850? but the body is in good condition the only problem is when i leave it on after a while it cuts off, and the check engine light turns on right before it turns off, i've checked vacum leaks and changed air filter, has good spark has an oil leak on the left side of the DOHC but i know its not that, ignition wiring needs to be soldered but it turns on everything has ground, and some one mentioned the water pump but its not overheating HEEEELP!
Best car ever
I had an earlier generation Integra and decided to upgrade to a later model. This one for me didn't measure up with the body and interior when compared to the earlier generation. Aside from that the performance was good, good sound system, good gas mileage, and overall a good car.
I always wanted one of these cars and this one didn't disappoint me. The car handles great, has great power, good sound system and I always loved the look of the car. The interior was laid out nicely and I really liked the feel of the seats. As the car got up in miles the engine did consume oil. Overall one of the best cars I owned.
Innovative design, snug fit and unique balanced symmetry and synergy let each car part and body component contribute to the overall silhouette
very good car, rock solid reliable, zippy, and comfortable