First time tried using it in quite a while. Last time used, it was very difficult to get out of 4x4. Now doesn't seem to do anything when switching to 4x4
Acts as if 4x4 switch not working. Nothing happens when switching to 4x4 on 2001 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2001 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($206 - 258) in Cofield, NC
- Radiator Replacement ($449 - 685) in Odum, GA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($412 - 621) in El Dorado Hills, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($127 - 206) in North Freedom, WI
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in West Point, GA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 159) in Rhinehart, LA