trying to replace the control panel. the power thing plugs in fine but what are the other wires for? they are connected with some kind of gel type substance. Does it have to do with the transfer of air blow location. vent, floor, defrost etc.?
ac/heater dash controls on 1994 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1994 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hillsdale, NJ
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($92 - 143) in Erin, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($82 - 156) in Basile, LA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Ojo Feliz, NM
- Window Switch Replacement ($108 - 121) in Nehawka, NE
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Warren, OR