trying to replace the control panel. the power thing plugs in fine but what are the other wires for? they are connected with some kind of gel type substance. Does it have to do with the transfer of air blow location. vent, floor, defrost etc.?
ac/heater dash controls on 1994 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
- Just put in New distribotor,do I need to use the dielectric grease?
- I have just installed new distributor, electronic module,coil pack…it's stalling