My ac/heater will not blow out any air, but I can still feel warm or cold air coming from the vent. I recently had a tire blowout on the driver side, which dented the fender and knocked my signal light out could this have broken the ac/heater fan.
AC/heat on 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
March 25, 2010
Not likely - It is not uncommon for the blower motor resistor block to fail on 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlos like yours. The blower motor and resistor block are located under the passenger side of the dash. Proper diagnoses is recommended before replacing any parts!
0 answersFebruary 20, 2012
2 answersOctober 13, 2013
1 answerOctober 23, 2010
3 answersJanuary 01, 2009
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Problems(25)
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Repair Estimates
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Q&A(105)
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Recalls(6)
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Shops
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- 2 in engine camprtment. 1 on each side of dash
- In need of the passenger window for my 2006 Monte Carlo. Any year compatible?
- Why is the car ticking so much..??
- Right after starting car after 2 sec makes a type of grinding sound twice
- turn signal blinks twice and goes off either direction. what is problem and whe
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($354 - $598) in Scottsboro, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - $301) in Prue, OK
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Sharon, MA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($462 - $583) in Meansville, GA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($143 - $156) in Centerville, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($176 - $189) in Manson, NC