Car Problem Reports

Buick Rendezvous Problem
7 Reports
Me Too

Model Years Affected: 2002, 2003, 2005, 2007

Average Mileage: 136,972 mi (35,600 mi - 198,000 mi)

•  Rookie

My local dealer service has been trying to fix this problem for over six months: AC/H does on and off. Either it will not turn on when I start the car and then (sometimes) it will come on when I hit a bump. Or, it will come on when I start the engine, and turn off when I hit a bump.

I am only a university literature professor, but that seems like an electrical wiring short or loose connection to me. So far, the electric techs have changed fuses, changed out fuse boxes, changed controllers on blowers, and the problem is still there. Certain lights on the dash (i.e., oil/engine warning lights, A/C lights, etc.) come on erratically, but now the techs say they can't find or replicate the condition.

What do I do now?!

• Visitor, , 120,000 mi

ac and heater blower fan not come on

• Visitor, , 168,000 mi

if I am able to start my car while driving my dash lights and all the electrical Flickr and make a sound like a CD is stuck and then like almost all out

• Visitor, , 198,000 mi

Dash board lights going crazy and every time I hit a bump the radio comes on and off the gas gauge does not work. Really the dash board does not work.
    50th

• Visitor, , 117,000 mi

Dashboard light goes out also radio gas gauge broke as well

• Visitor, , 182,210 mi

ac controlssometimes work or if i hirt a bump