AC/H and dash Electrical Problems on Buick Rendezvous

Average mileage: 125,281 (35,600–198,000)
5 model years affected: 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, more2007
20 people reported this problem
The nation’s largest network of independent repair shops certified for expert training, quality work and fair pricing
Viewing
of
problem details
My local dealer service has been trying to fix this problem for over six months: AC/H does on and off. Either it will not turn on when I start the car and then (sometimes) it will come on when I hit a bump. Or, it will come on when I start the engine, and turn off when I hit a bump. I am only a university literature professor, but that seems like an electrical wiring short or loose connection to me. So far, the electric techs have changed fuses, changed out fuse boxes, changed controllers on blowers, and the problem is still there. Certain lights on the dash (i.e., oil/engine warning lights, A/C lights, etc.) come on erratically, but now the techs say they can't find or replicate the condition. What do I do now?!
2002 Buick Rendezvous 120,000 mi,
ac and heater blower fan not come on
2005 Buick Rendezvous 198,000 mi,
Dash board lights going crazy and every time I hit a bump the radio comes on and off the gas gauge does not work. Really the dash board does not work. 50th
The AC will not blow any air out. Fuses good, dash control panel and plugs good, checking on the actuators next. A few months ago the AC would stop working out of nowhere. I would mess with the dials and it would eventually come back on. It will not come on now and blow air.
2003 Buick Rendezvous 168,000 mi,
if I am able to start my car while driving my dash lights and all the electrical Flickr and make a sound like a CD is stuck and then like almost all out
2006 Buick Rendezvous 80,000 mi,
dash and random electrical problems windows an locks, air, fuel gauges etc, just bought; took back to dealer, they have had it for two weeks they say its the computer its bad and have sent it out to be rebuilt....its crazy i'm sick of waiting for it just excuses why its not ready.....says its a special edition and difficult to find new computer. but i think they just don't want to buy me a new computer! frustrated!!!!!
2005 Buick Rendezvous 117,000 mi,
Dashboard light goes out also radio gas gauge broke as well
2007 Buick Rendezvous 126,000 mi,
same prob. heater blower stops working until I hit a bump
2005 Buick Rendezvous 182,210 mi,
ac controlssometimes work or if i hirt a bump
fan will not work on high, no problem on other settings
a/c turns on and off while driving
car lights going out while driving at night dash lights going out or dimming sometimes when hitting bumps will cause this to happen
The AC has officially stopped working! Can someone please help me. I am pregnant and it is getting hotter outside, and the last thing I need is to sit in a very hot car.
Head lights randomly flicker. Battery light on ( brand new), service angine soon. Air works occasionally.
heat/ac will turn on by itself on high, while it is turned off. This happens when the car is turning, hits a bump and while the car is turned off with out a key in the ignition. My battery has to be jumped off every 4 to 5 days because this problem is draining my battery.