My accessory module has gone out twice in the last 2 months. It controls the radio, power windows, vanity lights, inside lights, moonroof. Is this a recall issue?
accessory module on 2005 Mercury Mountaineer
1 answerOctober 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- the rear lights still on even when i turn the car off
- I have a 2000 mercury mountaineer with 154,000 miles. The reverse doesn't work.
- Drivers power seat will move on its own while driving
- No heat. Blowing air fine. What is causing only cool air flow?
- random codes popping up along with engine failsafe mode
2005 Mercury Mountaineer Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Vassar, MI
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($280 - 403) in Cheyenne, WY
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Grand Ridge, FL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($408 - 550) in Baldwinsville, NY
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($352 - 430) in White City, KS
- Driveshaft U-Joint Replacement ($115 - 143) in West Bloomfield, NY