Could someone help me w/ some instructions on accessing the blower motor in my 96' Audi A4? The farthest I have gotten was taking off the end cap. Ive looked in the manual but they do not have the instructions for the a4 in there only the volkswaggon. If someone had pics of how to do it on this Audi that would be appreciated also. Thanks
Accessing the Blower Motor in an Audi on 1996 Audi A4 Quattro
Asked by for the 1996 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- When I put the car into gear and release the clutch, it won't drive
- Theres a loud whine when I accelerate at high RPM. What could it be?
- The ride control suspension just dropped. The lights flash and nothing happens,
- I can't pull off my intake manifold/fuel rail. It wiggles but feels stuck.
- My cams were rotated independantly of the crank during a timing chain repair.
1996 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($254 - $464) in Eagle Bridge, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($385 - $523) in Hutsonville, IL
- Throttle Body Service ($226 - $290) in Carrollton, OH
- Transmission Fluid Change ($185 - $324) in Three Rivers, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($939 - $995) in Hermiston, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($913 - $954) in Hammond, IL