Could someone help me w/ some instructions on accessing the blower motor in my 96' Audi A4? The farthest I have gotten was taking off the end cap. Ive looked in the manual but they do not have the instructions for the a4 in there only the volkswaggon. If someone had pics of how to do it on this Audi that would be appreciated also. Thanks
Accessing the Blower Motor in an Audi on 1996 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
1996 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($385 - 523) in Eagle Bridge, NY
- 95,000 Mile Service ($180 - 267) in Hutsonville, IL
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($82 - 269) in Carrollton, OH
- 10,000 Mile Service ($208 - 308) in Three Rivers, CA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($481 - 620) in Hermiston, OR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($742 - 826) in Hammond, IL