where is the button to open the lid to put gas in the car?
access to gas tank on 2000 Jaguar Vanden Plas
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
January 06, 2011
If you still have the owner's manual, the instructions will be in there. Otherwise, I would call a Jag dealership and ask for service.
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
2000 Jaguar Vanden Plas Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($233 - 336) in Clinton, NY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Underwood, ND
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - 117) in Grafton, WI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($343 - 428) in Abington, MA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($201 - 1,136) in Hopkinton, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($658 - 756) in Drayton, SC