I have a problem that has been increasingly troublesome. When driving down the road at times you can press the gas pedal as much as you want and it will not accelerate. It will kind of jerk you like its accelerating then nothing then accelerating then nothing. At first it would only do this when I would run the air conditioner for awhile so I stopped running the air. Then it started happening on long trips and now its happening anything more than a few miles.
Accelleration problems on 1990 Oldsmobile 88
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- Car turns over but won't start new plugs and plug wires has gas
- Will turn over new wires new plugs no start
- power steering going out, temp gauge shooting up. Car stalling
- My air stays on and won't turn off the car will start up but won't stay started
- Transmission releases when I come to a stop then has trouble reconnecting.