I have a problem that has been increasingly troublesome. When driving down the road at times you can press the gas pedal as much as you want and it will not accelerate. It will kind of jerk you like its accelerating then nothing then accelerating then nothing. At first it would only do this when I would run the air conditioner for awhile so I stopped running the air. Then it started happening on long trips and now its happening anything more than a few miles.
Accelleration problems on 1990 Oldsmobile 88
Asked by Visitor for the 1990 Oldsmobile 88
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- I hit a bump in a driveway and now the car runs real ruff and the transmission
- what makes it not do nothing I have power but the engine does nothing.
- The air-conditioning compressor ran intermittently but now I won't run at all what could be the possible problems?
- I'm changing the front subframe. What other vehicles have compatible subframes?
- I changed battery and now my air conditioner won't turn off and radio won't turn
1990 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Waukena, CA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Harris, NY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in South Sutton, NH
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($378 - 1,323) in New Richland, MN
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($79 - 88) in Pocasset, MA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis & Testing ($70 - 89) in Monterey, MA