I have the same trouble with my Ram...the truck idles fine, it has the normal pulling power it always has, but while accelerating...all of the sudden nothing happens when you push the accelerator. We were told it was the Accelerator Position Sensor, and that we could put it in ourselves, but the part is $500. Do you know where we can buy the part, other than the dealer? The dealer is quoting $500 for the part alone.
Accelerator Position Sensor on 2004 Dodge Ram 3500
Verified for the Dodge Ram 35003 reports
2 answersFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Will not shift from low to 2,all new solenoid s and gov and other
- 5.9 diesel dodge 3500 duel won't shift out of 1st red fluid is fine clean
- Etc light comes on while driving then resets when shut off
- how do i resolve airlock? any help would be greatly appreciated
- 3500 shut off at a light. The truck turns over but wont start. What could it be?