I have the same trouble with my Ram...the truck idles fine, it has the normal pulling power it always has, but while accelerating...all of the sudden nothing happens when you push the accelerator. We were told it was the Accelerator Position Sensor, and that we could put it in ourselves, but the part is $500. Do you know where we can buy the part, other than the dealer? The dealer is quoting $500 for the part alone.
Accelerator Position Sensor on 2004 Dodge Ram 3500
Asked by for the 2004 Dodge Ram 3500
1 more answer
2 answersFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- the 2 wires going to the blend door on ac both have 12V at same time
- What is the cost to overhaul my engine?
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Will not shift from low to 2,all new solenoid s and gov and other
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Benoit, WI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($76 - $145) in Yuba City, CA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($208 - $307) in Mc Clurg, MO
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Leavenworth, KS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($132 - $164) in Molt, MT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($203 - $341) in Manvel, TX