I have the same trouble with my Ram...the truck idles fine, it has the normal pulling power it always has, but while accelerating...all of the sudden nothing happens when you push the accelerator. We were told it was the Accelerator Position Sensor, and that we could put it in ourselves, but the part is $500. Do you know where we can buy the part, other than the dealer? The dealer is quoting $500 for the part alone.
Accelerator Position Sensor on 2004 Dodge Ram 3500
2 answersFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but