accelerator pedal is steep and the acceleration is very poor. pls advise me on how to handle.
accelerator pedal is steep and the acceleration is very poor on 2000 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2000 Honda Civic Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($630 - 1,007) in Cattaraugus, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Trinity, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($308 - 396) in Metamora, OH
- 127,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Purcell, OK
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - 93) in Castle Point, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($391 - 436) in Monterey, MA