accelerator responce is very slow, Engine does not rev up right away. what is the cause? Car has about 50K miles on it.
accelerator on 2006 Toyota Highlander
2 answersJune 16, 2009
3 answersMay 29, 2010
1 answerMay 27, 2014
1 answerOctober 16, 2010
2 answersDecember 31, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- How much does it cost to replace transmission? The transmission is not shifting
- I am 6 ft 7 inches tall weigh 310 pounds
- would you purchase a 2013 highlander or a 2013four runner. Do not want headaches
- Tachometer stopped working suddenly on my drive home what could be the cause?
- Making noise in rear by tires