After water pump and timer replacement, coolant leak fixed, I get a low rattling noise when accelerating. Check engine light came on. Has 109k miles. What we can do about it? Great site!
Acceleration Low Rattling Noise -Check Engine Light On on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Chesterfield, NH
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Phillips, ME
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($380 - 567) in Olive Branch, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($210 - 305) in Tintah, MN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($90 - 97) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Horn Replacement ($193 - 203) in Forney, TX