Six months ago the front ACC outlet stopped working, now the console outlet has stopped. Fuses checked and OK. I keep a gang plug plugged in at all times. About 15,000 miles per year. At 85,000 now.
ACC Outlets failed on 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car