Six months ago the front ACC outlet stopped working, now the console outlet has stopped. Fuses checked and OK. I keep a gang plug plugged in at all times. About 15,000 miles per year. At 85,000 now.
ACC Outlets failed on 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told