the ac blower has very little air-flow coming out--i have mice in my garage is there a place in th blower there may be a nest--where is the actual blower to the ac?
ac/blower on 1998 Ford Explorer
1 answerNovember 02, 2010
1 answerSeptember 29, 2015
1 answerJuly 31, 2014
1 answerJuly 21, 2010
1 answerOctober 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.