the ac blower has very little air-flow coming out--i have mice in my garage is there a place in th blower there may be a nest--where is the actual blower to the ac?
ac/blower on 1998 Ford Explorer
1 answerNovember 02, 2010
1 answerJuly 21, 2010
1 answerSeptember 29, 2015
1 answerJuly 31, 2014
1 answerOctober 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?