ac works all the time when engine is cold, as soon as it warms up to normal operating temp. it stops working. no codes, ac does not work again till engine cools down.
ac works when first start up, normal operating temp. ac quits working. on 2004 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does oil pressure keep being low?
- A/C blowing hot air, Changing relays. Should I change the radiator relay?
- Blinkers don't work, brake lights stay on. The hazard lights work but wont go..
- The weather stripping on all four doors are disintegrating on the outside
- How to repair code 92 evaporative system purge flow problem detected