When the A/C blows hot air I can turn the temp selector all the way to hot and then back to cold and it starts blowing cold air again. This problem stays fixed for about 30 minutes while driving then it happens again..... Any ideas????
A/C works perfect then starts blowing hot air. This cycle happens quite often! on 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- Does the heater fan have a fuse? Where is it?
- Can I take the susp.lift of a 97' Grand Cherokee 4x4 and put it on my 95' 2wd?
- gauges & pw go off & on while driving security on lite on when above fails
- My remote opener just stopped working. It was working fine and then stopped.
- Instructions about lube jobs?