When I use my a/c, it will work out of the vents controlled by the passenger unit but will not emit cold air from driver vents. I'm wondering whether or not the vent flaps are operating properly? Please let me have some feedback...thank you
A/C Works on passenger side and not on drivers side on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerJune 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Can I use a temperature switch from a regular Buick park avenue on my car
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.