When I use my a/c, it will work out of the vents controlled by the passenger unit but will not emit cold air from driver vents. I'm wondering whether or not the vent flaps are operating properly? Please let me have some feedback...thank you
A/C Works on passenger side and not on drivers side on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerJune 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
- When I start my car the Fuel and the temperature Gauges reverse. Why?
- it is the rear tie rod end that i am having the problem with. not the front.