a/c blows cold air from left dash vent but blows warmer as it goes to the passenger side.
a/c works left side but not right on 2000 BMW X5
COMMENT by Visitor ,
August 24, 2010
That worked, thanks...
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- What causes the Transmission Failure Warning to come on?
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
2000 BMW X5 Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($367 - 501) in Risingsun, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($638 - 945) in Coarsegold, CA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Shaniko, OR
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($329 - 414) in Blairsville, GA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($397 - 462) in Brackettville, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,148 - 1,249) in Alsip, IL