Just had the waterpump replace by VW dealer. Now the A/C compressor engages, but blows hot air as soon as you turn it on, then the next time you start the car it may blow cold air from the start. When driving it will blow hot air then will blow cold air. It does this on its own as you are driving with the A/C on as well as when you speed up occassionally.
A/C Works Intermittenly on 2005 Volkswagen Passat
Asked by for the 2005 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- When check engine light goes on at 70,000 What service is due and how much ?
- My Passat alarm is going off even after I use my key to unlock it and wobt start
- I have to replace a thermostst. How much is it? (part&labor)
- How much 2 set timing, I had belt changed and timing seems 2 to b off
- Will fixing a crankshaft rear main seal fix misfire&fuel pressure/lean codes?
2005 Volkswagen Passat Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,332 - $1,933) in Lake Placid, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($544 - $747) in Auxier, KY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($296 - $540) in Maple Lake, MN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in New Haven, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($248 - $492) in Richfield, MN
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($520 - $1,674) in Chenango Bridge, NY