blows hot air too long before going back too cool.sometimes don't go back too cool air.turn off ac wait a while then blows cool again maybe. could it be high or low pressure switches?or compressor?when it blows cold its great checked temperture its around mid 40s when working right.
ac works fine when working but then sometimes it will blow hot air . on 2008 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?
- cost of labor to repair ignition switch