blows hot air too long before going back too cool.sometimes don't go back too cool air.turn off ac wait a while then blows cool again maybe. could it be high or low pressure switches?or compressor?when it blows cold its great checked temperture its around mid 40s when working right.
ac works fine when working but then sometimes it will blow hot air . on 2008 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2008 Honda Civic Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Winters, CA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Gwynedd Valley, PA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Goodwin, SD
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($232 - 310) in Afton, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($379 - 521) in Livonia, NY
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Mauckport, IN