blows hot air too long before going back too cool.sometimes don't go back too cool air.turn off ac wait a while then blows cool again maybe. could it be high or low pressure switches?or compressor?when it blows cold its great checked temperture its around mid 40s when working right.
ac works fine when working but then sometimes it will blow hot air . on 2008 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- His much is it to change my lock and keys
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor