blows hot air too long before going back too cool.sometimes don't go back too cool air.turn off ac wait a while then blows cool again maybe. could it be high or low pressure switches?or compressor?when it blows cold its great checked temperture its around mid 40s when working right.
ac works fine when working but then sometimes it will blow hot air . on 2008 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 2008 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Does not having a gas cap cause a gas leak! I have a gas leak.
- I have a 2013 Honda Civic LX with no navigation system. Can I use GPS through bt
- I have a P2770 code, I just replaced the motor in this car and now have a code
- How often should I replace my transmission fluid
- Fair price for 30K Honda maintenance (B2 code on dashboard) in San Diego?
2008 Honda Civic Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($352 - $451) in Winters, CA
- Radiator Replacement ($386 - $644) in Gwynedd Valley, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($311 - $507) in Goodwin, SD
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($134 - $250) in Afton, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,020 - $1,059) in Livonia, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($218 - $267) in Mauckport, IN