My A/C just stopped working one day. It was working fine, then it got really, really cold and then just stopped shooting out cold air all together. I tried just replacing the fuse but when I put a new one in and start my car it blows the fuse immediately. Only hot air will come out...what could it be?? Is it the compressor??
A/C won't work on 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse
by csproul12 in Salt Lake City, UT on July 02, 2010
1 answerJuly 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- 2008 eclipse won't start acts like out of gas replaced fuel pump still won't start what else
- I have 155,000 miles of my ride, should I replace my timing belt again and is it due for a tune up?
- I have 2000 Mitsubishi eclipse 1st gear works 2 gear works,when I shift to 3rd gear it sounds like if I was to shift gears early but when i shift to 4th gear it's catch up the speed,4th gear work fifth gear works and reverse works
- I know there is 1 transmission mount, but how many engine mounts are there on the '03 Eclipse GTS, 3.0? 3 engine mounts? (front, right front, and rear?) Also, does the same car have rack & pinion steering?
- Filled with gas at light bogged down left work heat went up.cooled off drove 20 minutes shut off back on fine .back off. Sat about half hour wouldn't start.wants to start acts like not getting gas