My A/C just stopped working one day. It was working fine, then it got really, really cold and then just stopped shooting out cold air all together. I tried just replacing the fuse but when I put a new one in and start my car it blows the fuse immediately. Only hot air will come out...what could it be?? Is it the compressor??
A/C won't work on 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse
1 answerJuly 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on