ac wont work on 2008 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2008 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Marksville, LA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Winston, OR
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($389 - 597) in Chili, WI
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($113 - 147) in Belcamp, MD
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Beaver Island, MI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Ewing, NJ