I have had many parts replaced on A/C but it still won't blow cold air. Compressor kicks on, system is fully charged.
A/C won't blow cold air after being repaired on 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($173 - $436) in Blooming Grove, NY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Overbrook, KS
- Battery Replacement ($155 - $196) in Lexington Park, MD
- Heater Core Replacement ($559 - $744) in Poyen, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($2,050 - $4,931) in Norwood, PA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($117 - $136) in Hays, KS