When I turn on the a/c it blows cool air but not like it use too. I had it charged last year and when I engage it I can hear the compressor click. Then I turn it off and I can hear it disengage. It is starting to get hot and I have the kids with me most of the time.
A/C wont blow cold air. on 1999 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1999 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,022 - 1,958) in Arnold, MI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($554 - 970) in Godfrey, IL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 156) in Loysville, PA
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($20 - 76) in Makinen, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($541 - 580) in Mount Carmel, UT
- Window Switch Replacement ($130 - 154) in Danbury, NC