Can you tell me why this happens?
A/C will start up, slowly stops blowing. on 1997 Oldsmobile Regency
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Regency Questions
- Car looses power while driving and I pull over give it gas and nothing happens.
- I paid for an on line service manual for 1988 old's but it does not have a wiring diagram and I'm not getting power to the a/c control panel and I don't know which incoming wire should have power, were to get or what to do?
- why does my 97 olds loose power to the fuel pump and the drivers seat and windows
- why does my olds loose power to the fuel pump and drivers seat and windows
- will a defective ignition switch cause transmission shifting problems ?
1997 Oldsmobile Regency Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 43) in Central City, IA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($247 - 291) in Middle Grove, NY
- 7,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Seminary, MS
- Water Pump Replacement ($370 - 552) in Screven, GA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($331 - 367) in Kewanee, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($828 - 875) in Accoville, WV