I took my 04 Volvo S40 to a Volvo expert to find out why my car's A/C would not go from off to on. He scanned the vehicle with VCT-2000 diagnostic and found code CC-007D and CCM-000A. He recommended replacing the evaporator temp sensor and the damper motor. Is this correct or do I just need to fix the A/C switch?
A/C will not turn on and diagnostic read CC-007D and CCM-000A. on 2004 Volvo S40
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- took car to Volvo shop to have them diagnose a a/c problem and the car flashers
- I have a new radiator in my 2001 S40. How much trans. fluid to add at dip stick?
- Why is there rattling when at I switch into reverse or drive?
- Why won't my battery stay charged? At 173k Replaced alt still dies every week?
- Car has alot of corrosion underneath. Is this a deal breaker to buy it?