I took my 04 Volvo S40 to a Volvo expert to find out why my car's A/C would not go from off to on. He scanned the vehicle with VCT-2000 diagnostic and found code CC-007D and CCM-000A. He recommended replacing the evaporator temp sensor and the damper motor. Is this correct or do I just need to fix the A/C switch?
A/C will not turn on and diagnostic read CC-007D and CCM-000A. on 2004 Volvo S40
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- Check engine light coming up is p0107l
- My car won't start I can here bubbling in the back of the engine I can smell gas
- runs awesome went to smog n codes 420,misfire cyl 1,cam timing sensor?
- My turn signals only work if I push the hazard switch in I have no hazards at al
- Abs antiskid light is on, car runs fine