I took my 04 Volvo S40 to a Volvo expert to find out why my car's A/C would not go from off to on. He scanned the vehicle with VCT-2000 diagnostic and found code CC-007D and CCM-000A. He recommended replacing the evaporator temp sensor and the damper motor. Is this correct or do I just need to fix the A/C switch?
A/C will not turn on and diagnostic read CC-007D and CCM-000A. on 2004 Volvo S40
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- Will getting my spark plugs change turn the check engine light off
- What is causing a whirring sound while driving?
- What could be making my car run rough and not get up to speed very well
- There is this knocking noise coming from under the hood. why?
- took car to Volvo shop to have them diagnose a a/c problem and the car flashers