Water condenses on under dash enclosure panels on both side wheel wells and drips on to feet. Is this caused bu condensing on surface or a blocked drain?
AC water on 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Problems(23)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair Estimates
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Q&A(30)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Recalls(1)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Shops
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Questions
- what could it be if the wiper fluid does not spray?
- Car won't start no fuel pressure no voltage to fuel pump checked voltage on fuse
- After battery change, convertible does not operate.
- Why does check coolant warning come on, but it's full? And fan doesn't come on ?
- My rear window don't go down all the way in passenger side I'm think it has something to do with the top not going down
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - 87) in Schaghticoke, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($517 - 820) in Gilead, NE
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($367 - 450) in Marthaville, LA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($958 - 2,833) in Hampton, SC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($553 - 685) in Willow Street, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($418 - 448) in Tyner, NC